- Winner of the Safety in Operation Award — by Motor Transport
- Winner of the Technical Excellence Award — by Motor Transport
- Employer of the Year Award — shortlisted by Lloyds Bank
- Gold Safety Awards for three sites — from the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA)
- Road Freight Operator of the Year — shortlisted by Logistics UK
- In 2019 we recorded our safest year on record — reducing total accidents by a third and winning four annual safety awards from RoSPA and an International Safety Award from the British Safety Council (BSC).
- Our drivers were also recognised as among the safest in Britain, with a record four drivers shortlisted for the Microlise Driver of the Year award based purely on telematics data from 210,000 drivers. Our colleague Mark Field was named Overall Driver of the Year and John Males was recognised for a lifetime achievement award for his services to industry.
Microlise Driver of the Year - Mark Fields (MK Ball)
Lifetime Achievement - John Males